Florian Krätke from ECDPM speaks to Humza Yousaf, MSP, Scottish Government Minister for External Affairs and International Development.
Listen to the full podcast here:
– Scotland’s role in the post-2015 development discussion
– To what extent can the post-2015 debate inform discussion of universal development and support policies internally?
– How can Scotland’s institutions learn and change where others have failed to do so?
– Private sector for sustainable development outcomes – what is Scotland’s conversation on this?
– Should Scotland gain independence, what can Scottish aid and assistance do differently or make its mark on global development cooperation?
See more at: www.ecdpm.org/scotland