Conflict termination to conflict recurrence, a multidisciplinary approach to analysing post-conflict societies
This year’s conference will involve a number of panels and discussions examining the after-effects of conflict and factors that lead to conflict recurrence.
- Post-conflict return migration
- Does it diminish risk? DDR and conflict recurrence
- Surviving in silence: male survivors of gender based sexual violence in post-conflict societies
- Who is a victim? Who is a perpetrator? Transitional justice in post-conflict societies
- Where is your AK-47 going? Casting a shadow over the international arms trade
- Managing frozen conflicts in the former Soviet Union: solutions and consequences
ECDPM’s Tarila Marclint Ebiede will moderate the panel on “Does it diminish risk? DDR and conflict recurrence”.
LocationUniversity of Kent Brussels Campus
Espace Rolin, Louis Schmidtlaan 2a
Peace, security and resilienceConflictPeacebuilding